Term Life Insurance
Your income provides many important contributions to your family, including a mortgage payment, or out-of-pocket healthcare costs such as appointment copays, tests and prescriptions. Your income may also allow for savings toward college tuition for family members, or quite simply, the expenses that arise on a daily basis to cover normal household necessities.
Your family deserves financial Security………
- Affordable insurance coverage to help pay the bills, college tuition or your mortgage in the event of your death.
- You have valuable protection if you need it, with a return of premium option at the end of the initial term period.
- Beneficiaries receive tax-free death benefits.
- Customize your policy to provide protection in case of critical illness or total disability. You can even buy coverage for your spouse and children.
- You will have peace of mind knowing you’re protecting what you’ve worked so hard to create.
Term life insurance provides affordable income protection for a term period of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. At the end of the initial term the policy will expire and can be renewed on an annual basis.
Term Life Insurance!!!
- No Exams
- Level Premiums
- Disability and Child Riders
- 10,15,20 and 30 Year Plans
- Return of Premium Available
- $25,000 – $350,000 of Coverage